Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Shoes!

My Asics Gel Kayano 17

Running is a huge part of my life so when a year goes by and it's time for a new pair, I take the process very seriously. 
Each foot it created differently so personally the Nike shoes are too narrow for me, but shoes like Asics and New Balance sneakers are better for my wide foot.

When I picked up these shoes, I was surprised with how light they were. All of the weight was in the heel of the shoe, which is really important to absorb shock and keep from damaging your hips and legs. They came in pink, blue, or this awesome green. In addition, there are these little holes everywhere, making this shoe incredibly breathable. 

I've only worn them once to try the size out and was very happy. Of course, it takes about 3 sessions to break in a shoe so I did get an awkward blister under my big toe. But I can't wait to break these bad boys in even more.

Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment