Tofu is a sponge. It literally absorbs any seasonings you cook it with and becomes so flavorful. This recipe is incredibly quick and simple, providing you with a satisfying meal. The tofu can be substituted for any meat, but cook timing will differ.
- firm tofu
- sugar snap peas, string beans, snow peas, whatever peas
- Soy Vay Teriyaki Sauce
- Cook on a saute pan, skillet, or a wok if you're fancy schmancy
- Pour a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on the pan. Once the pan is heated, place the amount of tofu you want to cook.
- Cook for a few minutes on a low-medium heat and add the peas (you can either boil, saute, or steam them so feel free to add them in here or cook them completely separately and add them at the very end).
- Once you've cooked this for about 4 minutes, add your Soy Vay Sauce, however much you'd like. A little does go a long way. Put on low heat for a few minutes.
- Serve into a little bowl and enjoy.