Friday, July 15, 2011

Washington DC Fancy Food Show

I've been doing a little traveling down south to visit my college friends that reside in DC.
 Did some grade A tourist-ing.


So besides for sight-seeing, going out to see DC night life the first time, I got to tag along with family friends at the Fancy Food Show at the Convention Center.
Oh my lord, you guys, this place consisted of 4 endless rooms (seriously, it took 4 hours to get through half of one!!). They were all full of amazing foods from all over the world.




I don't think I've ever eaten so much in one day. Every vendor had something crazy to try and you just couldn't resist!

Some things I found that I'm trying to locate at home:

Delish and vegetarian and...DELISH. Great for college kids living out of a freezer/fridge

Seriously, whatever the heck this was, I want more of it. Because it's not at all bad for you and it tasted SO SO good. You can dip pretzels, fruit, or crackers into it. Good for when you're hosting a party.

These chocolate bars are not only phenomenal, but they look so pretty that they'd make great gifts. They're called Zoe's Chocolate Co. You can buy them at www.zeoschocolate.com. I ate the Raw bar, which is for people who like intense dar chocolate. It was sprinkled with roasted cocoa niblets straight for the cacao tree. MMM.

There were so many other things I loved, but this would go on for hours if I didn't limit myself to just a few pictures.




I had such an amazing time in DC and I already can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment