So easy, so colorful, so flavorful and SO SUMMER!
I recommend getting all the colors because while they're the same fruit, they all have a unique taste and sweetness!
- Bell peppers (the amount above was serving 4 people, so make you're own judgement on how many you'll need)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper (ground up)
That's it. So simple!
- Heat up the grill!
- In the sink, rinse off your peppers to clean off any pesticides. (Safe fruit is great fruit...Lil Wayne?)
- Cut up your peppers in half and remove the stems and seeds. Then cut them into thick slices lengthwise and lay them out on a serving tray.
- Bush a light coating of olive oil onto the strips.
- Lightly season the strips with salt and pepper.
- Take the strips to the grill. Place them skin down onto the grill so that you'll get the blistery effect. Depending on your grill you'll let them sit for 3-8 minutes depending on your liking.
- Flip over the peppers and for 2-4 minutes let them sit. You'll only need half the time for this side of the pepper.
- Put them back onto the serving plate and eat! So nom.
Grilling veggies is such a summer thing, so try it out before it's too late.