So I recommend making this popular drink at home to save some money!
Go to Whole Foods or Fairway, or any store that sells Tazo teas. I love getting the assorted pack because while I do love my green tea, having plenty of yummy flavors to choose from is always nice.
1. Put 1 packet of Splenda, sugar, or Truvia into a long glass.
2. fill with 5-7 ice cubes.
3. Place the Passion tea bag into the glass.
4. Fill with chilled and distilled water (such a great rhymer).
5. Mix with a straw to get the sweetness up from the bottom and the tea flavors down from the top.
6. While I didn't do this step, you can add in a very small amount of lemonade to add another sweet flavor to the tea. Not a necessary step.
I love it so much that I just keep putting water in it so I never reach the bottom of the glass.