Friday, May 20, 2011

Enter At Your Own Risk...

So there's only a few things that can get me up before 10 a.m. nowadays. Some kids get excited to go to the golf range, an expensive brunch, or i don't know, a cruise to Bermuda, with their dad. Me? I go to Fairway Market. Ask my dad and he'll say, "It's sort of a cross between a Costco, a Whole Foods, and a Stop and Shop." Ask me and I say, sick olive oil and vinegar tasting bar, your choice weird-ass organic fiber cereals or generic Frosted Flakes, and pretty much the closest your taste buds get to heaven. This place has it all. 

We invited my sister this time, acting like it was some really great movie she hadn't seen. "OMG, you haven't been to Fairway yet? You must to see it. It got great reviews, you'll love it."

Well, she did. And we spent 3 hours there and 10x that amount on food. Yup, we're set for the next 6 months.

Oh yeah, and the guys behind the seafood bar let me hold a live crab. 

Direct quote:
Dad:"I always like putting them in a frying pan and watching them hop around"
Me: "What's wrong with you?!"


So yeah, check this place out if there's one near you. I promise its quite the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment