I’m the type of person who doesn’t like to drink calories. I only drink water (with/without crystal light). But I decided it was a gorgeous day and I should make this. It came out delish and refreshing. And its super healthy, basically made of fiber and antioxidants. Here’s the recipe:
- 3/4 cups of fresh strawberries
- 1 huge handful of ice
- 1 splenda packet
- a squirt of lemon juice (or fresh lemon)
- ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of chobani greek yogurt (or any yogurt…I’m sure this is optional, but I felt like adding some protein)
- Put everything into the blender, make sure the ice is on the bottom so it blends.
- Once you have your smoothie, taste it to make sure you like it. You can always add more of any ingredient if you think something is missing.
- Drink and enjoy :)