Saturday, October 6, 2012

Best Finds


Since I tend to discover some crazy, random awesome things throughout my weekly ventures into the dense Internet forest, I compiled a list of MUST SEE sites for you. 




Hilarious:

Five Sex Moves Every 20-Something Should Know About

This article will literally have you ROFLing. You'll never expect what you're about to read.


Coolest:

Free Jewelry with Every Candle? COOL!

Diamond Candles just came up with the most girly (aka most amazing) idea ever. Room smell good, fingers look better.


Yummy:

How to Make Your Food Taste Unreal!!!

You put what on your what?!?! Oh, actually that is the most brilliant idea ever. 


Weird.:

Nobody Here...Just Me

Pretty much the most peculiar site I've ever spent over an hour on. Literally. Words can't explain.


Healthy:

Snacks Under 50 Calories

Ok, ok, I get it. I binge eat after dinner. Those leftovers and sweets just taste so much better after I stuff my face with dinner. Now you can be good, with all those bad intentions with these nomnoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment